Used to build, bring volume and shape the base of the nail. Excellent base for your gel manicure. The best replacement for acrylic nails!
Clear : 30g
- First you need to prep your nails
- Apply base coat and cure
- Apply the bead of polygel in the middle of your nail
- With a brush that has been dipped into alcohol work the polygel into the nail and create form you want.
- When the result is the one you wanted to achieve, cure the polygel
- File the shape of your nail and buff it, clean the dust
- Apply top coat and cure
Curing time :
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30sec by LED
Acrylates Copolymer, Ethyl Methacrylate, Polymethil Methacrylate, Polyethylene terephthalate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Mierocrystalline Wax, Mica. CI77007, CI15850, CI77499, CI42090, CI77510, CI19140, CI60725, CI77163, CI73360, CI15880, CI77266, CI47000, CI77000, CI77491