A crisp vintage look that will make your manicure eye-catching!
Diamonds and Rust - 10g
- Buff your nails to remove shine
- Apply Base Coat
- Dip your nails in the powder and tap the powder excess from your nails. Repeat steps 2-3 for each nail.
- Apply a generous amount of Activator on each nail. Allow it to dry and make sure to cover the edges and cap the free edge.
- Once dry, shape the nails with a file and you can use a drill to clean the cuticle area.
- Use a buffer to smooth the nail area. Rinse hands with water, no soap and let them dry. If you don't want to use water, use a brush to remove the dust excess.
- Apply another coat of Activator. Make sure to let it dry for 2 minutes in order to get the perfect shine while applying the final step.
- Apply the Top Coat. Make sure to apply it in 2-3 very quick strokes.
- Wait for 15 seconds and apply a slower, more detailed second layer of Top Coat. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.
To remove the dipping powder, slightly file off the top coat and then soak off for 10-15 min and you are done!
You can clean your brush with brush saver, alcohol, acetone or soap and warm water!
poly(2-methacrylolyl oxyethyltrimethylam monium chloride) macromolecule, bis-(2-methoxycarbonyl-benzoyl)-peroxide, RED2, titanium dioxide, Amido Black 10B, PIGMENT YELLOW 74, Basic Blue 24, LEAD(+2)CARBON ATE, BASIC, poly(ethyleneterephthalate)